Wednesday, April 13, 2016





#3
Assalamuailkum and hello guys!!


Yesterday one of my class got cancel (yeah!!!!). And once again I open up my word to type today reflection even though I can just type it directly in the blog…hmm well I’m just too lazy to do that thou. Well why I did not do it yesterday? As I mention above I’m just too lazy to do it. Well, what do you know, teaching can’t just stand at the front, facing the slides and teach, you need the skill and the abilities to really stand in front of the future generation and teach them. This is because even though a person might have the knowledge or the skill in a certain field, but when it comes to teaching it requires a certain skill and method to do so. And so that will be the topic of the day, teaching method.

One of the teaching method that were presented by my classmate is the problem solving method. Problem solving method is a way to understand the question by letting the student to solve the problem that they faced. When student is having difficulties, teachers can’t always spoon feed (a term that I learnt at here) the student or else when they are going to grow up. So the best way for student to gain new knowledge is by solving the problem itself. For instance, student have to move a huge rock from point A to point B which the distance is around 1km. So from here, student will think how to move the rock. They will try to solve the problem that standing in front them. Another teaching method that presented by another classmates is brainstorming. Before a student can answer the question, the student is required to brainstorm themselves. So by brainstorming, it is actually helping the student to get the idea of what the teacher or the lecture are going to teach.

One of the most ineffective teaching method is role play. Why? This because role play can be only use involve playing character such as history by replaying the past history but it can be use in most of the subject that is teach in the school.

Quotes:

Don’t give up! There is no shame in falling down! True shame is to not stand up again! (Midorima Shintaro, “Kuroko No Basket”)

No comments:

Post a Comment