Friday, April 22, 2016



#7
Assalamualaikum and a very good day I guess?
Rule and regulation. I kind of actually the type of person who follows rules, I mean in my house, house rule or religion rule, country law, as long it is a rules, I have to follow. That is just how I was brought up. Rules are absolutes. I always think up, why there must be a rules. Why? And I know that rules is to keep thing in order.
Indeed, as a student we don’t like rules. But still a rules is rules that must be follow.
So as we are talking about rules, in the class room there are rules to ensure everything are in order.  So in my class, actually I would like to impose a few rule (hope that I can do this later during my practical)
My ground rules:
  1.   If you want to be respected, respect other.
  2.        Never betrayed your friend
  3.     Respect me as a teacher and I will respect you as a student
  4.    Never give up, when you thought that is your limit, things actually just started.
  5.      Follow the above rules


Quotes:

In the ninja world, those who break the rules and regulation are called trash. However, those who don't care about their friends are even worse than trash.(Hatake Kakashi/ Uchiha Obito----"Naruto")





1 comment:

  1. hi sabri,
    i like the rules that your created but no five said about never give up?can you explain more about this rules because for me its more on motivate ourself.

    ReplyDelete