#6
Assalamuaikum and hi
everyone!!
As time pass, mock
teaching is coming. Time flies so fast that I did not feel it. When time I realise
that it is going to exam, assignment due date soon. Well this is it huh, I guess
all thus stress really, make people don’t feel anything huh. Well I read some
article about student centred or student approach that were given by Madam Ng,
our lecture.
Well that article sure
is quiet long and it took me some time to read it. Student centred actually is
a teaching method where by student study themselves rather than spoon feed by
teacher. So if you experience where teacher just keep talking in front of the class,
that is teacher centred.
From the article,
title named “Navigating the bumpy road to centred instruction” (we have to answer forum in UNIEC =_=) it stated there
is advantages and disadvantages in student centred. Well I see some teacher
during my form 6 are student centred but it is actually a failed one and I ended
up in tuitions centred for some particular subject. (I won’t tell you all what
subject cause I score that 4.0 every semester beside than economics >_<)
Be curious, that's the
term that always say by our lecture who is also a HOD. But I’m always reserved
that curiosity kills the cats. (Shhh!! Those who read this don’t show to her
oh!!)

No comments:
Post a Comment