#5
Assalmualaikum and
nice to meet you all!!
It is almost that
day….my body is getting worse than I anticipated. I almost completely lost all
the mood to do anything. The moment I’m typing this in my word now, I can’t
find a word to type it. Remember in my #2 that I would tell the story behind
this? Just a few more day and it will the 6th year......well let’s
just skip that for a while. People are always wondering…am I right? What have
you discovered throughout your 21 years living? I’m still searching for it and
that is the topic of the day, what have I discover?
I only attend the
Tuesday class so I will only type what have I discover on that day. Well I
discover a lot of things. Have you ever thought that the theme of our power
point can give impact on your presentation? The theme that we choose effect the
colour and the wording that we choose. For example, the theme that we choose is
dark, the colour that we must use on wording is a light or sharp colour. Do you
know that, the handouts that were given by the teacher in class actually is to
see how much we understand the topic?
In the handout, there
are steps need to take to ensure that student so that the handouts are suitable
to both fast and slow learners.
Back to the slide,
although I have been presenting throughout this 3 semester, this week, I know some
guidelines that can be used to apply better presentation.
Here are the guidelines
that were given by our lecture,
- Fonts must be Arial, Calibri or Country Gothic (use only ONE)
- Background colour black and white
- Not too colourful themes and not too dull
- If you are using transition, use Wipe or Appear
- Make quiz or activities using power point in order to make the teaching more fun
- Us animation to make the slide interesting (as long student understand)
- Add picture
Quotes:
Life is an endless process of self-discovery (James Gardner)
Hi dear
ReplyDeleteDo you think only those criteria you stated is enough for preparing a proper slides or you have our own suggestions?
since i got the guideline from a lecturer so i think can be used. may be in the future i might find something new and different than i will suggest it to you
Delete