#8
Assalamualaikum!
Mock teaching is coming
soooooon!!!!!!!!! Ok forget that part >_<
Everyone was preparing
their respective mock teaching notes, slides, lesson plan and son on. I was
busy preparing myself too. Since I’m going to teach economics (and I’m the only
one who teach economics).
And here time comes as
I teach in the class. Well this different than presentation. Here right now you
are teaching. So it’s 2 different things.
So during the mock
teaching I choose microeconomics as the subject to teach.
Well…first I ask them
what they know about economics. They answer it! They were being able to answer
what is economics. So I proceed with a correct answer. Then I give them the
definition of economics. After that I explain briefly and give example on the
basic of economics which consists of scarcity, choice and opportunity cost.
Finish explaining, I proceed
to explain efficiency and equity. Well that is the simple thing to explain by
the way.


After that I get into
the next slide and explain on what is factor of production and their income. Because
each factor of production, the one contribute to production, have their own
income.
The last part which
gives out activities or handout, urgh… I feel like I screw up the mock
teaching. I feel like .... its unspeakable and can’t find word that best suit
that situation. I only know that I feel worst.


Quotes:
The difference between the novice and the master is that the master has failed more time than the novice has tried. (koro-sensei, Assassination Classroom)


Hi sabri, did you find difficulties in finding which topic to teach when you were preparing for your mock teaching?
ReplyDelete